2019 Fall Livingston Schedule
September 10 - December 21 (14 Weeks)
No class: October 31 (Halloween
November 25-December 1 (Thanksgiving Break)
Online registration opens on July 1st!
Are you interested in joining the TNT Competition Team? - please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you all the info you need! Scheduled Breaks/Days Off:
- Tuition listed is the SESSION tuition cost for 1x/week for the entire 14 weeks and is due by the first class to prevent a late fee ($5) from being added.
NEW FAMILY DISCOUNTS**:
10% off 2nd child, 15% off 3rd child, 4th Child Free!
NEW MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNTS**:
25% off 2nd class, 50% off 3rd class
**These discounts apply to recreational students/families only. Discount is taken off class of lesser value.
TEAM DISCOUNTS: 50% off 2nd class, 60% off 3rd class, 70% off 4th & 5th class.
NO CLASS ON October 31! Please come a different day/class to get your time made up.Important Reminders:
- Only coaches and students are allowed in gymnastics area – parents/guardians must remain outside the gym area. Please don't yell/talk to your child while they are in class.
- Students should wear a leotard or athletic clothing. No shoes/socks. Long hair must be pulled back. No dangly jewelry (stud earings are ok). No bare stomachs should be shown, must have leotard or shirt over sports bra tops. Waterbottles are also recommended.
- Please watch your child before and after class – we are not a daycare facility.
- Dismissal: Please pick your child up in the waiting area promptly after class. For safety reasons & due to many coaches commuting long distances, we need to close the gym on time. We ask that you do not tell your child(ren) to wait outside the building for you. Please contact TNT if you will be arriving late by e-mailing email@example.com and we will notify your child after class. There will be a late pick-up charge of $20 charged to your account for anything over 15 minutes late.
- Classes may be canceled if there isn’t enough interest.
- No refunds/make-ups for dropped or missed classes. YOU MUST NOTIFY the gym manager if you wish to drop classes during the session please contact us for a credit on your account.
- Weather Cancellations: Unfortunately, we have some pretty unpredictable weather. We will ATTEMPT to make up the 1st two weather cancellations, all others after these two will be canceled without make-up or refund.
New students are accepted throughout the session until classes are filled. We do pro-rate tuition for late starts. Tuition price listed is for the entire 14 weeks.