2020 Spring Sauk-Prairie Schedule
(9-week session: March 7 - May 16)
Classes are held on SATURDAYS at Grand Avenue Elementary School
Address: 225 Grand Ave, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
*NO class on March 28 or April 11
Online registration opens January 1st for the fall session. Upon registering - fees will be posted and invoices e-mailed within 5-7 business days.
Tuition listed is for the 9-week session and is due by March 7th - cards will be charged on March 7th if you haven't paid prior to this date. Any accounts denied will be contacted & dropped if not paid by 2nd week.
NEW FAMILY DISCOUNTS**:
10% off 2nd child, 15% off 3rd child, 4th Child Free!
**These discounts apply to recreational students/families only. Discount is taken off class of lesser value.
- ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY!
- Only coaches and students are allowed in gymnastics area – parents/guardians must remain outside the gymnasium. Sparkler Parents are allowed into gymnasium, but please keep distractions to a minimum. We do have a Parents’ Watch Day – the last day of class each session.
- Students should come prepared to class with athletic clothing or leotard; hair must be put up and no dangly jewelry.
- Please watch your child before and after class – we are not a daycare facility. No wondering through school or other areas of the school.
- Dismissal: Please pick your child up in the waiting area promptly after class. For safety reasons & due to many coaches commuting long distances, we need to close the gym on time. We ask that you do not tell your child(ren) to wait outside the building for you. Please contact TNT if you will be arriving late by e-mailing email@example.com and we will notify your child after class. There will be a late pick-up charge of $20 applied to your account for anything over 15 minutes late.
- Classes may be canceled if there isn’t enough interest. If there is an abundance of interest for a class that is full - add to waitlist and we will make another class if interest allows!
- No refunds/make-ups for dropped or missed classes.
- If we must cancel due to weather - we will attempt to make up the first 2 classes all others will be canceled without make-up/refund. Cancellations will be sent via e-mail & posted on Facebook.